If you don’t want to be slightly offended in anyway do not read. These are my personal opinions.
fanmix yourself template by:samantha & meghan
01. a song that makes you want to fall in love 02. your favorite pump up song 03. your favorite song to rock out to 04. a song that reminds you of summer 05. your favorite cover of a song 06. a song you sing in the shower 07. a song that reminds you of someone 08. what you want your wedding song to be 09. your favorite 90s/2000s song 10. a song to heal a heartbreak 11. your favorite song from a girl group 12. a song you know all the lyrics to 13. your favorite oldies rock song 14. a song by your favorite artist 15. a song that you like to fall asleep to 16. a song that makes you feel invincible 17. a song that makes you feel better when you’re down 18. your favorite holiday song 19. a song that is from a genre of music you don’t usually listen to 20. a song you associate with your favorite book
SNAP SNAP SNAPPITY SNAP
From what I understand, Love At First Sight is very much a thing amongst elves, right? Like Arwen and Aragorn, Luthien and Beren, etc? So in my headcanon, Tauriel flings that knife at that spider, sees Kili, and is like, “well, shit, this is awkward.”
Which makes this scene all the more awesome to me. Ladies, please remember that just because you may have fallen in love with some random dude who makes jokes about his penis, doesn’t mean you can’t slap him down about the size of said penis and keep him on his toes. True love should never mean you can’t be snarky.
Welcome to the life of an inhabitant in the lovely Los Angeles Hills. Who can you trust, who’s really your friend? It’s hard to tell when you live amongst the jaded. In a city so pretty, it’s amazing how scandalous it really is. Do you dare to make it in this city? Will you fall victim to the beauty, the fame or the fortune. Or will you be caught in the cross fires of this false hollywood dream.
"Bring your love baby I could bring my shame, bring the drugs baby I could bring my pain.I got my heart right here,I got my scars right here."
I am aware that summer is not right around the corner but it is honestly the only thing I’m looking forward to so here we go.
- Farmers Market: This would be cute for a small town roleplay or for a big city where there’s a more laid back scene. Where I live Farmers Markets occur every Saturday from April-November so the tendency of these things would be up to you. I think it’d be more special if it only lasted a week or so and you made it an event. It may sound boring but you can do so many things with Farmers Markets; shop for crafts, vegetables, fish, host entertainment for people that are shopping.
- Pride Fest: If you don’t know what this is it’s basically to celebrate the local LGBTQ community. There is a parade, live music, food and dancing. Basically everything is really colorful and a bit overwhelming but everyone feels right at home. At least, from what I’ve experienced. I think this event would be fitting for people living in a big city or near a big city because it is an annual event in a few places so it’d reinforce the idea that your roleplay is keeping up with the times.
- Exploring Unknown: This would be less for a large city setting but if you would prefer it for a large city setting, I would suggest underground subways or sewage systems. As for other places, I think that if a group of teenagers or something got together and decide to explore the nearby woods, caves, or abandoned train tracks it could make for some very nice paras. Whether they see anything supernatural or not is completely up to you but imagine the accidental touching, the creaming, the cool summer air causing them more goosebumps than necessary.
- Park Movies: A nearby park plays a movie once a month or once a week at the park for everyone. They display it off of the building where the bathrooms are located and everyone brings blankets, a picnic, and a group of friends or a romantic other. This could be something in general that’s done and people can use for paras or a one time event that last over the period of a weekend so that everyone has time to participate. Don’t forget about how the weather could add a nice plot twist and the type of movie you’ll want to play!
- Outdoor Concert: For this I think more of a Coachella situation would work best. Because if you’re just going to para a concert then you’ll be bled dry pretty fast. It’s like, get to the place, see concert, leave. That’s not very fun, is it? It’s better with a group of friends than with just one other person and if you can add food, tents, and crafting into the mix then you’re in for quite the summertime experience.
- Block Party: I’ve never experience one of these but they sound pretty nice. Again, leaning more toward small town situations. Basically all of the neighbors close down the street or go to one designated person’s house and everyone brings their best dish and some sodas. The children play on trampolines and swings, the teenagers try as hard as possible to stay out of people’s way or escape to the nearby lake and the adults gossip about each other and where their children will be going once they graduate high school. It’s a very social event.
- Meteor Shower: This happened last summer and it was really inspiring in an odd way. Driving out to the middle of nowhere, sitting on top of your car with your best friend or significant other, heck, maybe even a stranger and looking up as the sky illuminates with something so terribly foreign to you. This would make a perfect first date or the saddest goodbye you could have ever imagined.
“When I’m dating someone, if she bonds with my cats I’ll give her a chance maybe more than I would otherwise. But if she doesn’t like my cats it’s kind of a deal breaker.”