"I come from the bottom of the ladder. I’m from Norwich. Not many people seem to know about it."
We say it’s a modern American Western. Two gunslingers who ride into town, fight the bad guys, kiss the girl and ride out into the sunset again. — Eric Kripke
"Fuck you to the San Francisco Police Department
Fuck you to the Marin County Sheriff’s Department
Fuck you to the F.B.I
Fuck you to the C.I.A
Fuck you to the B-U-S-H
Fuck you to the AmeriKKKa
Fuck you to all you redneck prejudiced muthafuckaz
that wanna fuck with me, fuck y’all!” - Tupac Shakur
LPs: V1 (upper description) - V2 (lower description)
Note: Hello. This theme is same as the one that I use right now. Cause someone asked for this, I think this will be much useful if I share with you guys. This theme is very simple and contains no transitions and difficult coding. And if there’s anything wrong with the code, you can always ask for my help.
- Up to six custom links
- 250px by 450px is the best size of the sidebar image
- Only short description will look best
- All font colors, font names, colors, and sizes are customizable (there are 22+ meta names)
- Custom scroll bar and custom text highlight color
- Description opacity option
Download: By clicking read more, you agree that you won’t take any part, steal and redistribute this theme without my own concern, The download link is under the read more breaks
If you don’t want to be slightly offended in anyway do not read. These are my personal opinions.
fanmix yourself template by:samantha & meghan
01. a song that makes you want to fall in love 02. your favorite pump up song 03. your favorite song to rock out to 04. a song that reminds you of summer 05. your favorite cover of a song 06. a song you sing in the shower 07. a song that reminds you of someone 08. what you want your wedding song to be 09. your favorite 90s/2000s song 10. a song to heal a heartbreak 11. your favorite song from a girl group 12. a song you know all the lyrics to 13. your favorite oldies rock song 14. a song by your favorite artist 15. a song that you like to fall asleep to 16. a song that makes you feel invincible 17. a song that makes you feel better when you’re down 18. your favorite holiday song 19. a song that is from a genre of music you don’t usually listen to 20. a song you associate with your favorite book
SNAP SNAP SNAPPITY SNAP
From what I understand, Love At First Sight is very much a thing amongst elves, right? Like Arwen and Aragorn, Luthien and Beren, etc? So in my headcanon, Tauriel flings that knife at that spider, sees Kili, and is like, “well, shit, this is awkward.”
Which makes this scene all the more awesome to me. Ladies, please remember that just because you may have fallen in love with some random dude who makes jokes about his penis, doesn’t mean you can’t slap him down about the size of said penis and keep him on his toes. True love should never mean you can’t be snarky.